For 10 years the Best Fashion Awards ceremony was a closed event exclusively for the professional community. Invitations to the Ceremony were received by Award nominees, Award experts, media representatives and fashion influencers.
In the anniversary year, the Award became open to admirers of the Ukrainian fashion industry for the first time due to the online format and reached a large number of spectators.
The winners of each nomination were determined by voting of a group of 28 experts based on the results of the 2020 collections. This year, for the fourth time, the protocols of the experts of the Award and the counting of votes were processed by the law company "Alekseev, Boyarchukov and Partners".
During the broadcast, Iryna Danylevska, co-founder of Best Fashion Awards and head of the Expert Committee of the International civil organization Ukrainian Fashion Council, announced the winners of the Award.
Specially invited star guests, accompanied by the film crew, have awarded the winners live in their showrooms.
The star guests of BFA were:
- Indie-pop artist MONATIK Corporation Nino Basilaya.
- Ukrainian top model Alyona Osmanova.
- Editor-in-chief of ELLE Ukraine Sonya Zabuga.
- Singer, actress, UN Goodwill Ambassador for HIV / AIDS Vira Brezhneva. She has congratulated the winner via Zoom from Italy.
- Ukrainian singer, rapper, winner of the Jager Music Awards, YUNA, ELLE Style Awards Alina Pash.
- Founder of UAnimals movement, partner of Gres Todorchuk agency, organizer of All-Ukrainian march for animals Oleksandr Todorchuk
- TV and film producer Oleksiy Gladushevskiy.
- TV presenter, public figure, founder of the charity project "Charity weekend", Honorary Ambassador of the United Nations Foundation in the area of population Masha Efrosinina.